Monthly Archives: November 2011
As yeast infection is definitely an internal problem, diet represents an important part of holistic treatment of the disease. This article is to reveal the secret dietary treatment found in Yeast infection no more book written by Linda Allen.
There are many factors that bring on yeast infection. Some of these factors are related closely to food. Observing diet plans that can prevent yeast infection from spreading is the first and one of the basic moves in and make to holistic Candida therapy. Adhering in a useful diet rules, in combination with other nutrition and lifestyle principles can bring positive results to your general health and particularly to your yeast infection problem.
Five candida secrets dietary treatment revealed
1. Avoid eating foods that can encourage Candida. Specifically foods that contain yeast or mold such as white vinegar, calm, dried fruits, mushrooms, canned vegetables;
2. Allergies and digestive problems are frequent causes of yeast infection. Avoid all kinds of foods that can lead to allergic reactions especially dairy products and cow’s milk products. It takes a longer time to digest these products and moreover they can create excessive mucus. It’s better to use organic goat and sheep’s milk products instead of dairy and Cow’s milk products.
3. Refined sugar and carbohydrates are ideal foods for candida. Stop eating honey, molasses, white flour, white rice, any type of cereals and any other refined carbohydrates and products contained refined sugar. However you can use Stevia instead of sugar, brown rice and buck wheat bread in order to replace refined carbohydrates. This is particularly useful to prevent candida to grow more and more.
4. A great secret to fight Candida is to have a strong immune system. If you use antibiotics you’ll debilitate your immune system and kill off friendly bacteria. Nutritionists recommend stopping the use of antibiotics and also being aware to reduce intake of dairy products containing antibiotics. According to nutritionists, using garlic daily can prevent recurrent yeast infections. Never forget that strengthening the immune system is a fundamental step of prevention to yeast infections.
5. If you consume more acidity than your body needs, you create a context to multiply candida in your organism. It is important to have an alkaline food plan in order to maintain the right acid-alkaline balance. This should be based on consumption of alkaline forming foods meaning foods with calcium, cesium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, almonds, green juices, and most fresh vegetables etc. It contains also moderate consumption of foods that form acids, most meats, fish, dairy and grain products. Using this plan you be able to regain your alkaline quotient and to better control candida growth.
It seems also that foods rich in beta-carotene have great potentiality to protect people against candida yeast infections. This has been concluded through a study performed by Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University in New York. Beta-carotene is a carotenoid substance that’s converted into vitamin A in the body. You can easily intake Beta-carotene through a variety of foods including sweet potatoes, carrots, cantaloupe, romaine lettuce and broccoli….
The first step to deal with yeast infections is to adhere to a well defined candida diet plan. Generally a right and strong diet plan is always recommended to prevent certain health problems and chronic diseases. If you are suffered of such diseases like candida infections take time to build this plan or simply use the guide presented by Linda Allen in her Yeast Infection No More Book.
Remember that even though Candida diets are very useful for halting all kinds of yeast infections, but this only the first step to a completed holistic therapy.